The eVM is the electronic version of the Vademecum Metabolicum a highly successful handbook on inherited metabolic disorders for clinicians and laboratory scientists. It contains:
• a systematic presentation of clinically relevant metabolic pathways
• concise information on several hundred individual conditions
• the differential diagnosis of important clinical situations
• useful diagnostic procedures (basic and special diagnostic tests)
• details on emergency intervention and long-term treatment
Keywords: Inherited metabolic disease, Inborn error of metabolism, Diagnosis, Treatment, Rare diseases, Genetics
eVM - Vademecum Metabolicum is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-29. The program can be installed on Android.
eVM - Vademecum Metabolicum (version 1.0.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 58 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.